*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Oh boy?
  2. Nurse Roxy
  3. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1698260-Oh-boy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Corey Comes in for a Surprise Inspection  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Oh boy?

    by: Unknown
However, this excitement is not even close to one today. Corey (the yeti) was seen entering the lodge for a suprise insepction, kinda shocking everyone including Roxy. She doesn't seem very happy at all to be here today just as she was mad for some reason. "Hello, this is Corey and I am here for an inspection today." she said, just as she looks at Roxy sternly. "What's the big deal? Everything is going fine, plus were you supposed to be here on Friday?" Roxy asked her. "Today's Wednesday."

"I am having to do this inspection ahead of time because for some reason. My inspection company is going all sorts out of wack lately, plus I just decided to come here as those FREAKING SKIERS AND SNOWBOARDERS GIVES ME A PROBLEM! You better hope this place passes, otherwise you are out of the job here as the place will close." she smirked just as she begins her inspection in the...?

You have the following choices:

1. Kitchen

*Noteb*
2. Rooms

*Noteb*
3. Supply Room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1698260-Oh-boy