*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677503-Sonia-The-Young-Driddler
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: New Character 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sonia, The Young Driddler!

    by: Unknown
"Well this is a surprise..." Elisa and you said in amusement. It is extremely rare for the people here to see a very young monster, but today... this is true. The monster was a driddler, a half-human half spider gal (just for you know, she doesn't count as a mutate as driddlers are folklores) the appearance of the human half was that of a 10 year old girl, with blue hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a shirt, and of course her second half was the spider part of it of course. She came along with her 18 year old sister Kari, who is a driddler just like her, but she has red hair, purple eyes, and is smiling for her sister. There was a lot of reports that the 2 sisters are perfect with each other, no issues, etc... but when they saw you, they went to instant cutie mode, as Sonia picks you up, and she starts getting all cutie on you.

"Ah... you are so cute for a human, and to say, you are working here... much cooler!" Sonia said a cute girl voice just as Kari smiled and picked you up as well. "Yeah, I can perfectly see that... and I was always wondering why he was the talk in the town. I am Kari, and that is my sister Sonia, and we came here to learn how to snowboard and ski today..." Kari stated. "Well that's good to hear..." you said nervously as Kari was wearing a black bikini and looked sexy in it...

The other monsters were like... "WOW... that is unexpected..." Roxy said as she saw the two driddlers. "I can see Kari taking Stephen." Helga added. "Me too..." Roxy added.

What happens now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677503-Sonia-The-Young-Driddler