*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677498-Its-Dinah-and-Shes-Smiling-Right-at-You
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: It's Dinah and She's Smiling Right at You  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

It's Dinah and She's Smiling Right at You

    by: Arctos
a large shadow is cast onto your table, you look up from your menu to see Dinah the werecroc smiling down at you. "Hello Stephen" she says "hows my man doing this morning". you weakly return the smile "I'm good and yourself". "can't complain" she replies "you should keep an eye out I heard that Elektra was looking for you this morning". you shudder at the thought of the massive elephant getting ahold of you, that would mean a certain trip to her belly. "thanks for the heads up Dinah"you say. "no problem hon" she replies "so how do you like my new outfit" she says, doing a twirl and posing seductively for you. you notice that the maids outfit she's wearing barley covers her form at all leaving much of her scales exposed. "its nice" you say, trying not to anger the giant croc. "thanks" she says "so what would you like this morning". "what are the specials" you ask. "well we do have a nice omlette today" she responds "or if you wanted you could have me". as she says this she leans forward and you can't help but get an eyeful of the giantess' massive cleavage.

You have the following choices:

1. order the special

*Noteb*
2. order her

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Arctos (UN: majungles at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1677498-Its-Dinah-and-Shes-Smiling-Right-at-You