*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Lobby
  2. A Cold Day in Terrordale
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676598-The-Lobby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1957152
Can you survive a ski resort for giant monsters? Winter sequel to Monster Shores
This choice: Hang Out in the Lobby  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Lobby

    by: Unknown
Chapter 2E- The Lobby

You decide to hang out in the lobby by the fireplace. At least then you’d have some warmth. To your luck, before you even have to go on duty, Felicia had already put wood in the fire. You sigh in relief and decide to get warm. You look around and see that this was the area the ski guests hang out in when they visited. There were in fact five regular customers that usually showed up on the weekends to cut loose.

First of them was Hippolyta the hippogriff. She was a likable monster, if a little obsessed. She was a treasure hunter and swore that there was something she was after in the mountains. According to Hippolyta herself, a wererhino pirate called Captain Blackhorn hid a treasure worth millions somewhere in the mountain area centuries ago and Hippolyta wanted to find it. Fortunately for you she wasn’t particularly greedy and offered you some of the treasure if you wanted to come along. But you kept turning her down. Sometimes you wonder if that pirate’s treasure really exists.

Of course another of the regular customers was Connie’s friend, Sora the wyvern. Sora was a photographer who took pictures and cut them up for art projects. According to Connie, Sora’s gone on dates with as many men as there are species of monsters. Sora tended to flirt with you but she also saw humans as tiny seat cushions. She didn’t sit on you hard enough to squish you, but she did have some sort of weird fetish when it came to humans. You’ve seen her shiny pewter ass up close one time too many.

Then there was a friend of yours who was also an enemy at the same time. A landshark by the name of Zoe. The hammerhead giantess saw humans as nothing more than food. But fortunately for you, Zoe lost her eyesight years ago and couldn’t tell one species of monster from another. She assumed you were a shape shifting fairy and you decided to humor her. It disgusted you to be lumped in the same group with Stella but better safe than swallowed. Fortunately the shark woman could be very sociable to people she doesn’t think of as food. You wonder how Zoe could snowboard like a pro if she couldn’t see a thing.

One of the more obnoxious guests was that condescending pegasus Blair. She saw herself as the best skater and the most beautiful monster in the world despite being as fat as Roxy. Blair saw you as an unintelligent slave and spoke to you as if she was talking to a little kid. She doesn’t understand you work as an employee at the lodge and believes you’re Azure, Roxy and Elisa’s slave. Because of this, she thinks it’s no big deal for her to order you around and expects you to do whatever she says. If you have to give her one more hoof massage, you are going to scream.

The most terrifying guest was Comet, a minotaur skier. Comet was also your friend Mesa’s niece. While it’s ambiguous whether or not Mesa would cook and eat you, Comet was blatantly dangerous to humans. She would squish or eat you on sight. But it wasn’t always like that. She had a human boyfriend that she used to love more than anyone else. But one day Comet caught her boyfriend cheating on her with a salamander. She was so heartbroken at the betrayal, she thinks humans should go extinct and is out to see that happens. She especially hates you because you’re a doppelganger of her ex.

Suddenly you see a shadow cast over you. One of the regulars was in the room and you turn around to see which one it is.

You have the following choices:

1. Sora

2. Hippolyta

*Noteb*
3. Zoe

*Noteb*
4. Blaire

5. Comet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957152-Monster-Slopes/cid/1676598-The-Lobby