*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2803515-Rita-tries-to-lose-the-weight-but-lincoln-gives
by rex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1950321
A interactive of the characters of the show "The Loud House" but with boobs. Enjoy~
This choice: Rita tries to lose the weight but lincoln gives her more of the moo expirement  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rita tries to lose the weight but lincoln gives...

    by: Bigdonger
Lincoln was looking through Lisa's room trying to find whatever made his mom so hot. Finally he found something *EXPIREMENT MOO* purpose : to increase milk production side effect: weight gain.
"This must be what made mom a bombshell bimbo," Lincoln whispered to himself.
Rita had noticed her new fat ass yesterday she measured it 76 inches wide it increased from yesterday and so had her breast but that was because she was oozing milk so she started to pump her breasts again she had about 4 gallons of milk already produced in an hour and her breasts were still swollen. She was going to try to lose her big rear by exercising more then ever before but her clothes were still the same size so Lincoln was going to have a fun time.
Lincoln for the past few days has been giving his mom expirement moo every chance he's had the results were very pleasing to say the least.
Right now Rita was out going to get burping burger, this was the 13th time in the last week, she only ordered burgers now her breast having gone up 4 sizes since Lincoln started giving her expirement moo, another thing to mention is what she's doing with her breast milk. She has started to drink it which due to the hormones and her genetics had made her ass ballon outwards she had trouble fitting through doors now. Her ass now measured at 126 inches wide and was still growing.
"27 burping burgers please" Rita ordered
"Ok ma'am"
Rita finished all the food in about 10 minutes she drank about 4 gallons of her milk her stomach was bulging and huge but it wasn't going to be shortly, soon all the weight went to her ass now at 153 inches wide she returned home ready for her workout with Lincoln. She couldn't fit through the door normally she had to turn sideways to get through with her behemeth of a backside.
Rita still hasn't gotten any new clothes so she put on her old workout clothes, it was a workout just to put them on it took her about 30 minutes to put them on. She started wearing spandex instead of her grm shorts for these workouts now they were skin tight and on the verge of ripping. She had gotten a new bra to contain her new breasts, but her shirt only covered her breasts, her stomach was on display to everybody.
"Lincoln you ready for our workout."
Yeah coming mom."
Lincoln followed Rita down the stairs his eyes watching every jiggle of her massive badonkadonk, he instantly grew hard.
Rita started the home workout first to warm up was a little dancing Rita never looked back at Lincoln through the workout so he started to jack off. He came in about minute Rita's ass was just too much for any man to handle the way it bounced it never drouped and she always seemed to bump him with it. Rita knew what Lincoln was doing she could easily hear it but she loved it, she loved how her thick ass could turn on her own son it was an amazing feeling, everytime he walked by her she gave him a little hip check. She would drop stuff on purpose to give him a little show, she even put a little extra bounce and jiggle in her walk and it was driving Lincoln crazy. Rita knew this and loved teasing him.
Their home workout was still going on and Rita was still giving Lincoln a show. Rita was getting quite turned on herself from the sound of Lincoln fapping. She couldn't help it anymore.
"LINCOLN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Rita yelled.
"Sit down on the coach right now." She demanded.
"Ok." Whipered Lincoln.
"Lincoln do you think I'm attractive."
"No I don't." Lincoln lied he couldn't help but stare off into her jiggly ass everytime he saw it.
"Really you don't think my giant, huge, fat ass is attractive." Rita said shaking her ass
Lincoln grew hard instantly Rita noticed this.
"Oh so you do like my ass, I think I need to punish you for lying." Rita said lowering her ass on Lincoln. Lincoln couldn't escape her ass it was too big to try to move out of the way on. Rita started bouncing her ass up and down, Lincoln couldn't hold it in and came quickly Rita kept going and going until Lincoln was passed out his pants and Rita's ass drenched in his jizz Rita was satisfied.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Rita finds some advantages to her badonkadonk

*Noteb*
2. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bigdonger (UN: bigdonger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1950321-The-Busty-Loud-House/cid/2803515-Rita-tries-to-lose-the-weight-but-lincoln-gives