*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526673-A-new-day
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Skip to the next day. Does Kelsey grow again overnight?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

A new day.

    by: ronathan
You wake up feeling groggy. Everything that happened yesterday left you exhausted. As you begin to get dressed and walk down the hallway you begin to doubt if the events that happened yesterday even occurred. It certainly felt like a dream, it was so unnatural. Nobody just grows 9 inches taller in one day. Yet, as you turn the corner into the living room you're thoughts are quickly invalidated. There stood your little sister, certainly taller than she was a measly two days ago.

How big was Kelsey though? Did she grow overnight?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Nope, she's still 5'1".

2. Yes, she had another growth spurt.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ronathan (UN: ronathan2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2526673-A-new-day