*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/3302852-Stomach-Pains-and-growing-pains
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Stomach Pains and growing pains! Little sis quickly becomes too big sis!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Stomach Pains and growing pains!

    by: PenSlayer5
You just stood there flabbergasted at what your little sister had just done. Couldn't she read! That container clearly said that that goop was not meant for human consumption! What if that crap was radioactive!?

You were about to chew her out for doing something so incredibly stupid until you suddenly heard a groan escape her lips. She then clutched her stomach and leaned forward like she was going to vomit. "I don't feel so good."

You crossed your arms and scoffed. "Serves you right. That stuff's not food. Hell, I don't even know what it is come to think of it."

You little sister then dropped to her knees. She was still clutching her stomach as she began to sweat. Feeling worried for her wellbeing you rushed over to her to see just how flushed her face looked.

"Hey? Are you okay?" you asked.

You answer was another groan followed by a large belch. You ignored her nasty hot breath and focused on the next words that left her. "My stomach hurts."

It was then that your little sister felt to the floor in a fetal position, clutching her gut for dear life. She was whimpering now, almost crying. She was in pain and immediately you ran to the side of your bed to grab your cellphone.

You quickly tried to call 911 but were greeted by the sight of zero bars. "Oh, come on!"

Your sister's groaning increased tenfold, and you turned your head to see what was going on. What you saw would be burned into your mind forever. You sister began hacking up the goop and you watched as it ate through the floor like acid.

"What the hell!" you shrieked.

The smell of burning carpet filled your nostrils and the sight of your little sis coiled up made you feel sick. You rushed over to try and lift her up and noticed something... off. She felt heavier. More so than usual. Was she always so heavy.

She began twitching in your arms and... expanding? "What the hell!"

On instinct you dropped her and backed in way in horror as she got bigger. She was growing like a weed with super speed. You didn't know what was happening and that scared you. And like great cowards that came before you, you ran.

You flew down the stairs only to hear the sound of creaking wood and a loud bang. It startled you and also served to bring you back down to reality. What the hell were you doing? You were really going to leave your little sister alone to save your own ass?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You run back to your room

2. You run out of the house

*Noteb*
3. More options

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 PenSlayer5 (UN: penslayer5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/3302852-Stomach-Pains-and-growing-pains