*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2306648-Your-sister-was-laughing-at-something
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Your sister was laughing at something  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Your sister was laughing at something

    by: juniorm
You find Kelsey laughing at her laptop. You get closer to see it was footage of you on the toilets, loudly relieving your bowels, your tighty whities around your ankles, and you dick on display while you are none the wiser.

"Give me that Kelsey!" But your little sister i too quick for you.

"Nuh nuh nuh," Tisked Kelsey, "You better behave or I'm post this on Facebook. Everyone will see poopy boy's wee wee!!"

You could only image the humiliation that video would cause. Your girlfriend would break up with you. Your friends would tease you relentlessly. YOu knew you had to agree long enough to erase the footage.

"So, is it agreed, I'm YOUR babysitter this summer."

You shake your head yes.

"Good, lets play-"

You have the following choices:

1. Dress up

*Noteb*
2. House

3. truth or dare

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 juniorm (UN: juniorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2306648-Your-sister-was-laughing-at-something