*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2232451-Kelsys-experiment-Aging-potion-and-your-s
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: Kelsy's experiment! Aging potion and your sexy sis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kelsy's experiment! Aging potion and your s...

    by: Hollybear
"I was reading Harry Potter and I wanted to make my own potions," Kelsy said as she held up two vials of liquid. "With mom and dad gone we can drink these potions, turn into adults, buy alcohol and have a party."

You are shocked at Kelsy's idea; not because of how absurd her proposition is, but because of how genius it is. None of your fake IDs worked in high school, so if you could age yourself into your 50s or 60s then you wouldn't even have a need for an ID.

"We'll take the aging potion, grow old enough to buy alcohol, and then when we get home we'll reverse our age back to 18," Kelsy explained. "That way we'll still be adults. Then, when mom and dad come back home I'll reverse my age back to nine."

You agree that this sounds like an excellent idea. Kelsy drank the first vial of liquid and immediately began to transform. You watched as she raced through puberty. Once she stopped aging she looked as if she was in her early twenties. Your jaw dropped as you stared at your sister. Was this really what she was going to look like in ten years?

"Your turn,"Kelsy said as she handed you the other vial. "This should make you old enough to look like a grandpa."

You took the mysterious liquid and drank it down in one gulp. As the liquid poured down your throat you could feel your body begin to change.

You have the following choices:

1. Kelsy tricked you. You grow younger instead.

2. Kelsy did not trick you. You grow older as planned.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Hollybear (UN: hollybuttons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/2232451-Kelsys-experiment-Aging-potion-and-your-s