*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850895-Bigger-Sis-or-Shorter-You
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1949215
A teenage boy gets more than he bargained for during babysitting
This choice: A Toy Ray Gun (Size Gun)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bigger Sis or Shorter You?

    by: RedAce
Kelsey walks into the kitchen for tea time and as she was setting up the table for you, you came across a Toy Ray Gun. You look left to right on it and you see a scale, with two letterings on each end. One side being L and the other being, B. You scratch your head in confusion and keep asking yourself, L and B? What could they mean, you grab the switch and you keep flipping it back and forth, to back and forth. But suddenly Kelsey walks back into the room entrance were you stood and she accidently startled you causing you to hit the switch on [Blank] and hitting [Blank] the whole room lite up in a bright light and soon, both you and your little sister were going to find out what that toy actually did...

You have the following choices:

1. Kelsey starts to grow (Slowly)

2. You start to Shrink (Slowly)

3. Nothing Happens... Yet.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RedAce (UN: redacegod350 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MaskedMark has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1949215-Babysitting-my-sister/cid/1850895-Bigger-Sis-or-Shorter-You