*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1660166-a-good-foot-worship-session
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1947864
male characters from the famous manga "Naruto" are submitted to the superior female sex
This choice: a good foot worship session  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a good foot worship session

    by: Khazadummo
Hinata: ok pathetic slave, now we will do a good foot worship session, this will be an example of normal day for you.
Hinata: I think you are smart enough to understand that as a slave you worth nothing, so i can use you as a feet-shoe cleaner, as a gyp to housework, i can make you suffer as much as i want and ytou have to be grateful to your mistress. (Said Hinata laughing)
Naruto: Yes mistress, but may i ask you one thing?
Hinata: no slave! Don't talk until you have the permission to! For now i want you as my foot cleaner!
Hinata: there are still some debris of socks between my toes, which desires to stay in a foot-slave mouth!
Hinata: my feet are still half black as the flip-flop in which they were! So now lick them clean untill they are shining, totaly bright!
Hinata: you will clean them till they are swollen up for what you did to me!
Naruto: what? what have i done?

Immediately Hinata hit Naruto's face with her feet. Then she got over Naruto trampling his body.

Hinata: I told you that you need my permission to talk!
Hinata: now you will be trampled under my feet as a worm!
Hinata: that is what you deserve! To be stomped with my feet!

Naruto was being battered black and blue by Hinata's feet, red foot print were visible all over his body
Naruto understanding Hinata's will tried to behave as a good servant so when she stomped his face he kissed and licked her feet.

Hinata: what? Uhm i see that you have convinced your self that you are an inferior being!
Hinata: Ok i'll trample your face now , if you will going on kissing my feet as the slave you are i will tell you my reasons!

Hinata started trapling his face more strongly to test her slave resistance and to understand how much he had prostrated at her feet
Naruto held on, holding the pain, throwing his honor by worshippping the feet that were beating up him in that pitiful state.

Hinata: ok slave, the truth is that i like you, that i love you! (Said Hinata blushing)
Hinata: but you were intrested on that stupid Sakura! You've totally ignored me! So i prefer to have you unred my feet that in Sakura'sarms.

Naruto blushed too but Hinata was too keen on trapling him to notice that

Hinata: slave now you can talk!
Naruto: i like you too Hinata, but i was too shy to tell you!

Hinata in rage hit again Naruto's feet

Hinata: i told you , you are not a man, you are just a slave born to serve my feet!
Hinata: worship them and don't claim

Naruto started kissing her feet.
After something like 20 minutes Hinata ordered him ti lick her feet.
Naruto licked Hinata's sole well, up and down, passing his tongue in every little wrinkle of her soles, her put he heel all inside his mouth using his tongue to clean and to mkassage it, then he took her toes inside his mouth , cleaning between them, eating the drebis amd the sweat that was accumulated.
The lucky slave gave to the little finger and to the big toe a special treatment , putting them outside and inside his mouth lots of time, giving Hinata a nice pleasure and once again the feeling of being superior.

After two hours Hinata told the slave that it was enough.

Hinata: slave how are my feet?
Naruto: delicous my mistress!
Hinata: so you really like my feet?
Naruto: i don't really know mistress, i think i must love them so even if the taste is not the best i have to do my slave-duty.
Hinata: uhm good answer slave!
Naruto: My mistress may i ask you one thing?
Hinata: ok manservant, tell me.
Naruto: would you like to be my girlfriend and my mistress?

Hinata get all red in face, she couldn't believe!
But then she thought to all the time Naruto needed to ask and...

what will Hinata answer?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Yes my slave, my love!

*Noteb*
2. No inferior servant!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Khazadummo (UN: khazadummo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Khazadummo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1947864-Naruto-boys-are-foot-slaves/cid/1660166-a-good-foot-worship-session