*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amulets
  2. Gender?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946569-Living-in-the-stomach-of-your-cousin/cid/1642617-Amulets
by Alto
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1946569
You are swallowed by your cousin, but you do not digest
This choice: Both male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amulets

    by: Alto
"Hey cuz, lets go". You were excited to venture into the cave that you found. Anthony was your cousin, he was 10 years old and a little weird. You two grew up together and even though he was very shy he had this odd obsession with eating things that he shouldn't. He would always eat a ton of food, and you even caught him eating insects off the ground. Yeah he was weird, but he was still your little cousin.
Your name is Jake and you are a normal 16 year old boy, and today you were gonna explore a cave you found in the woods with Anthony. He reluctantly follows you into the cave and after about a half hour of "spelunking", you both find what looks like a shrine. On the shrine are two amulets, one blue and one red. You both are interested so you grab them and go back to his place.
Then...

You have the following choices:

1. You put them on immediately

2. You both eat something and talk about them

*Noteb*
3. You invite some friends over to see them

*Noteb*
4. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alto (UN: bigshot220 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alto has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946569-Living-in-the-stomach-of-your-cousin/cid/1642617-Amulets