*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1716978-
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: Anna-Maria the Kraken  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Can’t you be more organized?

    by: Unknown
“Guess who you are working with today, you are working with Anna-Maria, the kraken. I will admit one thing, you don’t want to smell that ink of hers, as it may be the worst thing you might ever smell in your entire life, and be warned, you might have a problem working with her today, as well… let’s just say you wouldn’t want your office to be like hers.” Lexi said just as you now go to the kraken’s room to see that her office space is completely disorganized, and you thought. “Mary Mother of God, I would not want to work in an office like this.”

“Sorry Tim, I am completely disorganized looking for my pen, pencil, and my notebook.” The kraken said just as she opens the door after hearing Tim and Lexi, and Tim was right. Her room was a complete nightmare. They were paper everywhere, and her room was a horrific mess, and heck, there was even ink. “I predict that you will be…” Anna-Maria said before Lexi snapped. “Furious!”

“Your room is a complete nightmare, and unless you want to be back in the ocean with no job at all and no way to support your family, I suggest you start getting more organized, now you got to interview Sylvia today at the K.D.P. today, a human suspect of a crime that she never committed, I don’t know how I got this job, but it’s got to be done, as soon as you clean up this room!” Lexi ordered before Tim gets off and leaves Lexi alone so he can be with Anna-Maria.

“Sorry about the room Tim, it’s just… it’s a long story.” Anna-Maria said, and then you started to throw up from that horrid ink you smell.

What happens now?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You talk to her

*Noteb*
2. You help her clean her room

*Noteb*
3. You and Anna-Maria conduct the interview at the K.D.P.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1716978-