*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1698757-Rat-Hair
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: In her hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Rat Hair

    by: Unknown
Mazee flips her midnight colored hair and smiles down to you as she lets the tender locks reach down to you. "Mazee," you say. "Mazee. Let down your hair." Mazee laughs at your joke as you start to climb up into the black jungle that is your girlfriend's head. You hold on tight and grab hold of a tree trunk sized lock as Mazee begins walking.

You can't help but sniff the aroma of her hair. It sort of smelt like blueberries. You take it Mazee's been using a new shampoo. "I don't know why people are always calling rats dirty. I've never smelled better." Mazee blushes slightly as she gets in her red muscle car and starts to drive away. "Don't forget Tim," your girlfriend says. "Mom and Dad are visiting tonight." You gulp and hold on tight to Mazee's hair.

"Are they still not thrilled about their daughter dating a human. After all your sisters still see me as a snack." Mazee lets out a sigh. "Don't remind me, I regret letting Brianna borrow my cookbook." You shiver on your girlfriend's head. "I can never eat sushi again. So Mazee, what's our mission for today my goddess among vermin?"

"Ooh," says Mazee as her tail twitches in her seat. "You're extra sexy today. We definitely don't need protection tonight. Okay. Our mission for today is covering..."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Car Show

*Noteb*
2. A Break-in at the Museum

3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1698757-Rat-Hair