*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Panic Attack
  2. Cleotiti the Mummy
  3. Special Addition
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1686925-Panic-Attack
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #1946404
What trouble can a human get into while working at a newspaper for giant monsters?
This choice: No... she panics again!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Panic Attack

    by: Unknown
You walk forward and Cleotiti shakes in place as she even starts playing with her own gauze. But you figure that she's not a bad monster. Cleotiti was friendly with everyone else in the building and it was said that she used to be extremely kind towards humans before Wade traumatized her. So you smile and hold out your hand.

Cleotiti nervously steps forward but then her eyes pop, she thinks back to the day where that one bad human set a loose bandage on her ankle on fire. The flammable gauze and Cleotiti's own dry body were a devastating combination that resulted in a giant burning, screaming mummy blindly rampaging through town. No humans were killed and Cleotiti herself survived only because she was already dead. But the damage was done and just thinking about Wade burning her like that frightened Cleo.

The mummy giantess screams and jumps up on her desk to your surprise. "Calm down Cleo," you say. "I'm not going to..." "Stay back!" screams Cleotiti. "Don't come another step closer." You walk towards Cleo's chair as she shakes in place and then she holds down her hands. "Not one step," she says. "Please. I don't want any trouble." "Cleo," you say. "Just calm down."

But instead, Cleo looks down and instead of seeing you, she sees an illusion of Wade carrying a cigarette lighter and a gallon of gasoline. "Stay out of my town monster bitch," says the illusion of Wade. "Take this."

That's the last straw and Cleo screams before she holds down her hands and unconsciously shoots out a stream of magical energy. You grunt as the magic hits you and begin to twitch. Being a mummy Cleotiti could use ancient Egyptian magic. However, she normally chose not to cast spells. But fear makes people do crazy things and Cleotiti was afraid of humans most of all. Whether she knew it or not, she was casting a spell on you

The question is, what does the spell do?

You have the following choices:

1. Turn You Into a Miniature Monster

2. Shrink You Even Smaller

*Noteb*
3. Something Else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1946404-Monster-Tower/cid/1686925-Panic-Attack