*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2185121-She-takes-you-home-with-her
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: She takes you home with her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She takes you home with her

    by: juniorm
"Aww baby is fussy, you certainly need a mommy. Isn't that right?"

"No you dumb bitch, I'm-" But, as Stacy carries you out of your secret office and onto the main floor, you realize you are out in public. None of your employees know of your real size. If you tel lStacy who you are now, everyone will find out your secret. You decide to play it smart and act like a baby until you can get her alone and explain the situation.

"Goo goo gaga!" you gurgle, putting on your best baby act. Stacy must be baby crazy, because she happens to have a car seat waiting for you, and after a quick ride home she brings you into an a shockingly well stocked nursery.

"Okay baby boy, its time for mommy to-"

You have the following choices:

1. check your diaper

2. feed the baby

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 juniorm (UN: juniorm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/2185121-She-takes-you-home-with-her