*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939710-MarvelDC-Transformations/cid/1670996-The-transformation-is-instant
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1939710
The superheroes and villains are ready to change!
This choice: The Change Happens Fast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The transformation is instant

    by: no one of notice
Crawling on the roof of the sewer, Spider-Man tried hard to fight the vertigo that overcame him, his leg still sore from the harsh landing. "I've got to keep moving." Spider-Man narrated to himself. Two blocks later, Spider-Man emerged from the sewers, and grabbed some clothes he stashed on a balcony of an abandoned apartment for just such an occasion.

"The clothes feel a bit looser than normal." Parker thought.

Suddenly, a pain in his hips struck him like an icy dagger. Peter fell into the shadows of the balcony. Fear racing through his mind. A tingling sensation began to spread from his hand up his arm. His bones began to feel like a tight rubber. With clenched teeth, Parker let out a grunt. His arm collapsed down as it seemed to reform itself, his fingers seemed to be becoming slimmer, as did his arm.

Peter's scientific mind began to process what what happening, the mass on his body was beginning to rearrange itself. The tingling spread, his heart beating as it were racing quicksilver. His mouth opened to scream, but only air existed his lungs. Something was happening to his chest. It began to swell. Beneath his shirt, two noticeable mounds emerged.

The pain in his hips grew, so much so that he instinctively squeezed his legs together and braced them against his torso, in a fetal position. He could feel the legs reshape themselves. More than that, he could feel the area between his legs reshape itself. Within a minute, he could feel a noticeable difference.

The tingling overtook his skull, and Peter shut his eyes as his body tried to fight the changes. The blackness beneath his eyelids became a red, followed by blue, consumed again by black.

Peter Parker woke up just minutes later, his body felt like it had taken a beating by the Sinister Six. He stood up, trying hard to get his balance, as the sun's position turned the screen door in front of him into a near prefect mirror.

The reflection before him was not that of Peter Parker, but one what looked like his twin sister. A hot lesbian, wearing her brothers clothes, with a curvier than average body. The hair was still short, but as the girl ran her dainty fingers through it, it clearly felt softer, like she had used a whole bottle of conditioner on it mere minutes ago.

Her lips seemed plumper than the average women's.

Peter leaned closer to the window to analyze even the most minute changes. Feeling herself, just to see her body's reactions.

Parker looked at her curvy new body. Her mind ran through what had happened. Obviously something in the vial triggered the change. Her body was curvier because of the extra mass that he held as a male, it had redistributed itself accordingly.

"Wonderful." she said with cautious sarcasm. "Mary Jane is never going to believe this one."
Even her voice had instantly adjusted to create a more feminine quality.

Her mind was still Peter's, she thought about her options, she could either return to the scene of the crime to get some clues, or try and convince one of her allies to help.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. She Returns To The Lab

2. She tries to find some allies to help her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1939710-MarvelDC-Transformations/cid/1670996-The-transformation-is-instant