*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Water Water Everywhere
  2. The World is Round
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934177-Global-Faturation/cid/1593788-Water-Water-Everywhere
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by yyy24
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1934177
somewhere somehow someone has inadvertently caused the world to fatten up
This choice: Water Water Everywhere  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Water Water Everywhere

    by: Unknown
"Okay people, prepare for testing."

The lab was a cold, sterile, place. Isolated in the middle of the Nevada Desert, a secret from everyone except those with the highest military clearance. Top scientists gathered at the base to test new Biological weaponry, away from prying eyes. Doctor's in long white lab coats, technicians in dirty overalls and soldiers hurried down the secret base's corridors, rushing towards the staging area.

The weapon they were about to test was designed to weaken an enemy army by producing a chemical reaction in the water supply, which, when ingested by enemy soldiers, would cause them to gain weight at an alarming rate - until they were too fat and weak to fight back. The test missile was loaded into the launcher, as a countdown began.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...


The missile blasted off, the worker's on the ground staring up as they observed it's progress. Suddenly, one of the computer technicians spun around, his face flushed with horror. "Something's wrong! It's going too high!"

"Abort!" Shouted one of the Doctors. "Abort now!"

The technician's scrambled to obey the order, but the machinery was now going haywire. "We can't get a lock on it, sir! It's entering the atmosphere!" The workers could only stare at the computer display in terror as the missile entered the Earth's atmosphere...and exploded.

"The fallout from that explosion..." One of the Doctors gasped. "It's entered the atmosphere now. It's going to spread."

"Then God save us all..."

The sky rumbled...and it began to rain.

---

A city nearby was one of the first places to feel the effects of the new Bioweapon; choose which of it's residents you will follow...

Lucy: A 24 year old, busty, red head. Lucy is outgoing, confident, adventurous and is drop dead gorgeous. She is a struggling actress who works part time at a local restaurant.

Katie: Katie is a 28 year old brunette who hates her boring office job. She used to have a great body, but recently she has begun to put on weight and her body has started to develop some curves. She blames her job for most of her problems and lives with her boyfriend, Scott.

Samantha: Samantha is a 26 year old fitness freak, obsessed with working out and taking part in various sporty activities. She has long blonde hair and a toned, athletic body.

Laurie: Laurie is a promiscuous 19 year old who left home early to find a job in the big city. She has raven black hair and a great body. She lives with her more conservative room mate, Kristen, who is envious of her friend's good looks and the attention she receives from men.

You have the following choices:

1. Lucy...

2. Katie...

3. Samantha...

4. Laurie...

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
yyy24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934177-Global-Faturation/cid/1593788-Water-Water-Everywhere