*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character #2
  2. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1791747-Character-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1934168
Take your Fire Emblem character and morph them in any way you want!
This choice: Character #2  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Character #2

    by: Onlyonekey
*****Greg*****

Age: 20
Appearance: 5'10 feet tall, and 150 lbs. Short red hair and blue eyes. Rather average build. Wears typical Mercenary garb with blue colors.
Personality: Shy, but friendly and helpful.
Origin: In a village named Kirada in the Outrealms. Kirada is a quaint little town surrounded by plains and hills, with the ocean some distance away. Large mountains loom in the distance.
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary (Level 15)
Uses: Swords (Level A),
Asset and Weakness: Speed and Luck
Equipment: Zenith (forged brave sword), Steel Sword, and an Elixir.

*****End*****

The last thing Greg really wanted was to be stuck in traffic in a market place. However, that was exactly where he was now. You see, Greg had just left his home or Kirada, leaving via the Outrealm Gate that laid outside his home village. This was all out of some sense of adventure, hoping to see what was beyond the city. He also hoped to hone his old skills so he could be useful in the future.

Still, with what little gold he had, he was paying for some supplies. He thankfully had the capacity to keep his items in check. Karen, his cousin, would probably chastise him if he was unorganized. His cousin was a pretty strong healer, in the War Cleric class. He knew that he couldn't cross her, even more than his own mother. Well anyway, at least he didn't have to worry about her in another realm.

With the sun still low in the sky after staying the night, Greg was just getting his vulneraries and other such items in check when he happened to see someone bump into him. The two ended up falling to the ground, though Greg thankfully held on to his items.

"Who are you?" asked Greg to the mysterious stranger.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A Stranger

2. Meeting someone

*Noteb*
3. Other Choice

*Noteb*
4. Other Choice

*Noteb*
5. Other Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1791747-Character-2