*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Fighting a war
  2. Character #1
  3. The beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1593233-Fighting-a-war
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Voraha
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1934168
Take your Fire Emblem character and morph them in any way you want!
This choice: Fighting a war  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fighting a war

    by: Onlyonekey
"Ugh, just my luck!"

Greg groaned as he ducked out of the way of an incoming magic spell, ducking in the trenches created by the army he was assisting.

When he set out as an explorer from his home of Kirada, he didn't exactly imagine being caught up in a war. As if there weren't enough wars throughout the realms before. However, this didn't seem to be an ordinary war. He had set upon a land being threatened by phantom warriors- known as Einherjar. Nobody knows where they came from, but they had a knack for destruction, and this place was no exception.

And so the world of Nordion was enveloped by the war against the Einherjar.

"Get the knight squad up to the front! Don't give them an easy pass!" commanded Greg.

"Yes sir!" said a soldier.

Greg had no experience in war, but he was a trained fighter himself. He had studied a bit as a tactician, but not very much. Still, it was enough to get him through. He was a competent fighter, and could hang with some of the best from his home. However, that sometimes paled in comparison to other realm soldiers.

But that was beside the point. Greg had to duck again to avoid a sea of arrows, inching up against the side of the trench. He was just traveling when he got roped in by the locals, hoping for a fighter like him to help them. Greg hated being in a war but, thanks to his nature, he ended up helping them.

He was surely regretting it.

"I've got half a mind to leave, but then these people might die. Ugh, think Greg!" he reprimanded himself. What would Dad do in this situation? Probably joke about it while Mom hit him. Greg amused himself with a little laugh there.

His chuckle was interrupted with another nearby explosion.

"Sheesh, Einherjar pack a punch." said Greg.

Suddenly, one Einherjar jumped up and appeared to have the edge on him. However, light poured through Greg's fingers as he held his hand out.

"Book of Naga!" His light spell repelled the warrior, killing it easily. However, the spell took quite a bit of energy so Greg had to catch his breath for a bit.

"No end to them." he groaned.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Keep on fighting

2. Retreat to a safer spot

*Noteb*
3. Another choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Onlyonekey (UN: gwarner at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Voraha has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1934168-Fire-Emblem-Avatar-Morph/cid/1593233-Fighting-a-war