*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933862-Naruto-Hypno-Harem/cid/1666201-Naruto-keeps-the-power-for-himself
by Hamn8r
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1933862
same as my other hypnosis stories
This choice: Naruto keeps the power for himself  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Naruto keeps the power for himself

    by: EvilFuzzy9
One day, after the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War and the foiling of Obito and Madara's Moon's Eye Plan, the Sixth Hokage Naruto Uzumaki was experimenting with Kurama's chakra. His dad, the Fourth Hokage, before returning to the afterlife, had sealed the Yin half of the nine-tail's chakra inside of him to grant his son full access to his true potential as a jinchuuriki, and while the boost in power meant that Naruto's raw physical and spiritual strength was on a whole other level from anyone else alive, there were...

...certain drawbacks.

Such as having to all but relearn advanced chakra control from scratch. The sudden spike in his chakra levels, from having Kurama's full power sealed inside his body, did his already somewhat spotty control absolutely no favors.

Plus, Kurama had been acting real weird, recently...

"Now," said the bijuu within him, speaking with a strangely... husky... voice, "Send a bit of my chakra into your shadow clone. If you do it right," Something about the tone this was said in gave him all sorts of weirdly, inappropriately pleasant feelings in the pit of his stomach. "You should be able to control the chakra even as if it was still attached to you. This technique will do much for your control of my power, and also comes with certain... other benefits, as well."

Naruto did not ask what these other benefits might be. He was not sure how much he would -- or would not -- like the answer.

Still, though, he did as Kurama asked, sending a bit of the completed nine-tail's chakra into the network of his shadow clone. It wasn't enough to form a chakra cloak, or anything like that, but he could still feel a slight metaphysical tugging in his navel, which told him that he had succeeded.

He grinned a bit, looking at his clone, and he could feel Kurama's chakra inside of it. And now, doing as Kurama instructed, he focused on molding the chakra in his shadow clone -- not the clone's chakra, but rather only the small amount of Kurama's chakra that he had sent into it.

He felt the chakra twist and contort as he molded it -- sort of like dough in his hands, except just in his head. Kinda.

The clone got a funny look on its face, though, as he molded the chakra, and suddenly it...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Started to do a jig

*Noteb*
2. Burst into smoke

*Noteb*
3. Performed the sexy jutsu

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 EvilFuzzy9 (UN: evilfuzzy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933862-Naruto-Hypno-Harem/cid/1666201-Naruto-keeps-the-power-for-himself