*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1961778-Abusing-Kyles-generosity
by clutch
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1933610
The women at Gordge inc. are getting fat. With the office lifestyle pounds pile on!
This choice: Go home and receive a belly rub and new clothes.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Abusing Kyle's generosity

    by: curveslovers
"Yup, my promotion totally means I'm going to get to enhance my curves even more" smiled Vanessa, as Kyle rubbed her big, bloated belly after inviting her to his home to relax.

"You and Joey will still help me out, right Kyle?" she said sweetly, pressing her giant melons against Kyle's face. How could Kyle say no?

Unfortunately, Kyle had to return to the office. But he left Vanessa in his apartment, insisting that she help herself to anything he had, and feel free to use his credit card to order pizza and take-out, if it wasn't enough. She didn't need to be told twice.

Before all that, Vanessa had to change out of her constricting, blown-out work clothes into something more comfortable. She rummaged through Kyle's stuff and found a comfy-looking shirt and shorts that she just managed to squeeze into. Kyle was smaller than her, and her huge tits, belly, and ass stretched out his clothes quite a bit.

When Kyle returned home, he found Vanessa lying on the couch in front of the TV, surrounded by empty boxes of food. She had been gorging all day while he was at work, and her belly bulged out of her shirt which he recognized immediately as one of his.

"Did you bring home dinner, baby?" asked Vanessa, her massive breasts jiggling and straining his shirt as she sat up. She didn't feel ashamed at all asking for more, despite having over-stretched Kyle's clothes, eaten out his food, and used his credit card to pay for her feast. She thought that a hot, sexy, curvy woman like herself ought to be spoiled this way, and she was entitled to it.

"Oooh, I missed one!" she exclaimed, spying a single doughnut in an otherwise emptied box on the floor by the couch. She bent forward, and Kyle winced as his poor shorts stretched against her giant ass, before a loud *RIPPPPPPPPP* resounded through his living room.

"Looks like I'm getting even curvier" breathed Vanessa with a wink, and taking a huge bite out of the doughnut.

Kyle wondered how much larger she would grow in the months to come.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 curveslovers (UN: curveslovers at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
clutch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1933610-Office-fatty/cid/1961778-Abusing-Kyles-generosity