*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928031-Fattening-Love/cid/2715140-Cute-guy-joins-the-fight
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1928031
The story of two lovers of your choice, gaining trust, and weight.
This choice: Cute guy joins the fight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cute guy joins the fight

    by: Jshe22
Looking up at cute guy with the calmest expression on face. Soon watching him walk over to the jocks shocked at what you saw. Cute guy was massive rippling with muscles as his straining clothes try to contain them, and to go with his impressive build he towered over the jocks.

"Hey you want to join the fight too" the leader said throwing a punch right to cute guy face.

Even with the leaders lightening fast punches cute guys' reflexes were faster catching the leaders fist crushing it,as you could here the crushing of his hand fill the silence room, as the leader wail broke the silence.

" Dudes get this guy" the leader said shocked to see his guys were gone.

Letting go of the leader's fist and started walking over to you.

" You'll pay for this " the leader screamed as he dashed out the door.

Looking up into cute guy emerald green eyes, while cute guy looks down into your blues.Gently lifting you up form under your armpits and before you knew it he tosses you over his broad shoulder and starts carrying you to ....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. His dorm room

*Noteb*
2. Your doem room

*Noteb*
3. The local clinic

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jshe22 (UN: jshe44 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
THE Nitsua has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1928031-Fattening-Love/cid/2715140-Cute-guy-joins-the-fight