*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. pick your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924960-Your-Giantess-Love-Life/cid/1555044-pick-your-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1924960
several interactive giantess stories to choose from. based around different girls.
Chapter #1

pick your girl

    by: dtothetwo
sonia is a bohemian brunette from romania, she will get into sexy high school (giantess!) adventures with her blonde best friend nicole and archrival antonina. sonia has unfortunately put you into the 'friend zone' but that doesn't mean she's not willing to 'play' with you if you were to... SHRINK

heidi is a chubby blonde who will get into sexy (giantess!) adventures with her tall blonde room-mate, jen, and slutty brunette sister, melinda. heidi and melinda were fighting over you but you decided heidi was the better (saner) choice, which may have left melinda a LITTLE jealous...

april is a beautiful blonde who has an incestuous fetish for her sister amber's disgusting feet. April is your girlfriend and she enlists you in getting close to her sister's feet by any means necessary...

christine is a perky punk with pink hair who has fallen in with some real 'bad girls' in mallory and fiona. as christine's boyfriend you're often the only thing standing between her and a 'girls night out' at the bar which has caused some resentment with the orally fixated fiona and dominant alpha female mallory...

sora is a korean immigrant with beautiful golden skin and a serious mean streak. not only does she love to dominate you but she's constantly paranoid that you might be cheating on her...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dtothetwo (UN: dotthetwo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dtothetwo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924960-Your-Giantess-Love-Life/cid/1555044-pick-your-girl