*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Weary traveler
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924653-Foote-Inn/cid/1553788-Weary-traveler
by C.c.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1924653
Sexy feet in ALL forms!
Chapter #1

Weary traveler

    by: C.c.
Four hundred miles. Your tired stiff and achy. Life as a traveling sales man just ain't as easy as you though it would be!( shift viewpoint, you can shift back if you add chapters) It's SNOWING AGAIN! I'm never gonna get out of here so I'm recording this story on my PDA. Maybe somebody will find it someday! I'm Bob D. And I'm trapped in the oddest damn place you've ever heard of. I was going to a sales conference in Duluth when i hit a nasty blizzard just outta town a ways. Tired and hungry, I was tickled pink to see a small sign advertising the "Foote Inn ahead, exit now!"of course in the blowing twilight snow, a steep shoulder looks alot like an exit ramp! Well, it aint! I was hopelessly stuck before I react. Another swish of the wipers reveled a dim glow maybe a quarter mile down the road. I figure THAT'S a where they should put the damn exit now sign!
Ever take a walk you REALLY didn't want to? Then I won't bore you with that part! Needless to say, I wasn't in too good of shape when I finally got to the inn.
It's a small three story hotel, kinda spooky looking all by itself on the roadside. "VACAN__" sign only half lit up barely illuminating the front door made me wonder if another night in the car might not have been a better idea!
Ah well, screw it! I went in to find an older guy behind the counter fast asleep with a smoking pipe dangling from his lips. I rang the little bell to get his attention. Barely cracking an eyelid, he muttered " help yerself, settle up inda morning" took a drag from the pipe and went back to lala land! Whoa! What a way to greet the guests! Seeing a pile of keys on the counter with no number tags, i just picked one at random. I really hope that its not occupied already!
Turning about i see there's no elevator, just stairs. Shit. Up i went. First stop, first room on the left and my key opened it! As the door swung open i saw...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 C.c. (UN: crazy_coyote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C.c. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924653-Foote-Inn/cid/1553788-Weary-traveler