*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924653-Foote-Inn/cid/1612352-Keep-looking
by C.c.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1924653
Sexy feet in ALL forms!
This choice: Keep looking  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Keep looking

    by: C.c.
"Uhh excuse me, mam!" I stammerd and tried to back out gracefully. Closing the door behind me I heard a sad little moan of frustration. Whoa, that was weird. She seem very willing considering a total stranger just walked in unannounced. How odd!
Moving down there the hall to the next door, I paused a moment then softly knocked. Not wanting to repeat the emberasing indecent, I slowly opened the door and I was relived to find an empty room. I entered cautiously just in case. Nobody home! "Well, time to crash!" I flipped back the covers and sat on the bed "hmm, soft." I thought. Stripping down to my boxers and sliding under the sheets I was ready for a long over due rest. I rolled over and reached for the light switch and spotted a little hand written note on the nite stand. Curious, I read it. " Hi honey! I'll be right back, I've just run down to the supply room for some stuff." Hmm. The maid must have missed it last time some couple stayed here. Oh well. Streching out, I relaxed.
Soon I was out like a lite. I must not have heard the door.
Slowly awakening to wonderful sensations of pleasure coursing through my bome, I wondered whats happening to me. Dreaming? No.....there's hands on me! Sitting up abruply, I found I wasn't alone! A woman! Giving me footjob! In my bed! Oh hell! There's cum all over the place!
"What the hell!" I shouted. "What are you doing? " getting up and smiling broadly she said "easy there guy! I'm your wake up call! Didn't Billy tell you?"
"Billy? Who's Billy? Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?" Clutching the damp sheets around me I listened to her say " Crap! That sleepy old fool at the front desk was supposed to explain everything to new customers. Sorry if I spooked ya, honey, but this IS the Foote Inn ya know!" I shouted "So what! I don't care if it's the Pope Inn! You got no right to sneak into a guy's room and molest him in his sleep!"" Wait a minute", she said, "Are you telling me that you don't KNOW about this place?" "NO! I DON'T! "I shouted,"what gives?" She grinned like a shark and sat down at the foot of the bed. "Okaaay,babe, the Foote Inn is where people who want foot fun of ANY sort come to cum!" What? "You mean like, footjobs?" Oh ya, she said, "those and much more!" Oh hell, I've stumbled into a whore house!"does the law know y'alls out her selling pussy?" I asked NO! she said firmly "we don't ever sell twat! Just foot sex and that ain't against the law! Now can I finish you off honey? It's included in the price of your stay so you might as well enjoy!"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay, enjoy!

*Noteb*
2. Nervous, run away!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 C.c. (UN: crazy_coyote at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
C.c. has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924653-Foote-Inn/cid/1612352-Keep-looking