*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/2546957-He-gets-bigger-every-time-he-cums
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1916253
A gay skater boy wakes up to find his muscles growing larger. Please add!
This choice: He gets bigger every time he cums.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He gets bigger every time he cums.

    by: zepar666
“GOD DAMN IM HORNY!” Tom thought to himself as he woke up from being so horny. He pulled out his phone and started jerking off when a demon appeared before him.

Tom jumped back in his bed covering himself. “Wha- what the fuck are you?!”

The demon which chose to take on a rather sexy form Tom thought had not moved an inch since Tom spotted him and until he spoke Tom wasn’t sure if he was asleep or not.

“Insignificant speck! How dare you address me with such a tongue! You’re lucky I’m here on a purpose or I’d simply destroy you.” The demon hissed but even though Tom took him seriously thought his voice was very seductive.

“My bad dude.” Tom apologized sincerely. “I just didn’t expect to have anyone or I suppose in your case anything in my room while I was..um...well you know. Anyways is there a reason you’re here?”

The demon looked at Tom. He was completely helpless and fragile. Why was he even here? He was a superior being after all. “My name is Asmodeus: I’m the demon of lust.” The demon said “and I’m here because you’re one hot human.” Asmodeus walked over to toms bed seductively and sat next to where Tom was laying. The demon was quite bigger than Tom: was around 9 or 10 feet tall with horns that made him another foot taller.

“Thanks dawg. You’re looking hot yourself” Tom said as he tried carressing the demons face and playing with his horns. Which was when Asmodeus kissed him.

They made out for a while before Asmodeus spoke while rubbing his crotch. “I normally don’t go for humans but I like you...but I won’t be having a partner or Slave of mine being so weak! I’m sure you’ve noticed you’re really horny today...that’s gonna be a new part of you.”

Tom looked confused “What did you do to me?”

“I gave you a gift...every time you cum you’re going to grow!” Asmodeus kissed Tom again biting his lip this time.

Tom was enjoying this. He thought the demon was hot and here he was being seduced by the same demon and being given a gift. That’s when he broke away. “So will I be able to be bigger than you? I kinda like being the tall one..”

Asmodeus laughed very evilly. “Oh you’ll be bigger alright a lot bigger.”

“And all I have to do is cum?” Tom asked.

Asmodeus nodded to an excited Tom jumping into his lap and kissing him almost as a thank you as Asmodeus kept jerking Tom off. Tom came and grew to an astounding seven feet.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zepar666 (UN: zepar666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ChairmanOfTheBored has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916253-Skater-Boy-Growth-Spurt/cid/2546957-He-gets-bigger-every-time-he-cums