*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1597372-To-become-a-Stinkmagus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by K.D.P
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1914976
A goblin mage works on a kind of magic called "Smell Magic" or "Stink magic"...
This choice: Create my own stinkmage staff!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

To become a Stinkmagus

    by: Braun Beatdown
Why of course Citrine's goal was to make a powerful stinkmage's staff! What good is a mighty odor witch like herself without a proper stinkstaff? Citrine had already gotten it partially assembled, using a standard longstaff from the school's supply, imbuing it with skunk-oil gems she crafted herself, putting a used toilet plunger head on the end and dipping it in foul smelling devil brew to really empower it.

"Now all it needs," Citrine said, waving her stinking staff around, "Is a headpiece."

And the bulbous, spike-covered and most of all smelly "Devil's Toe Fungus" would fit the plunger holder and make the perfect tool to channel her stink magic through. With a staff like that, she'd be able to project smells directly into someone's nose, overfill toilets with nasty gunk or hex others with permastink curses. Needless to say, the young goblin wouldn't be a very nice Stinkmagus.

"First thing I'd do is go back to school and make everyone kiss my butt!" Citrine cackled, waving her stinkstaff around. "Then I'd fart on them until the whole school stunk like my butt!

The goblin spun around and fired a blast of stinking energy at a nearby bird. The poor avian caught wind of the intense stink of rotten eggs and quickly passed out. Citrine would've been proud of her magical stinks, but since her staff was missing a channeling head most of the spell hit her in the face and made her gag.

"Bah! The sooner I get that Devil's Toe Fungus the better!"

Citrine put on her backpack and stomped off. The fungus was known to grow in caves, and the nearest one was...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
K.D.P has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914976-The-Goblin-mage/cid/1597372-To-become-a-Stinkmagus