*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914730-Inter-dimensional-waltz
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Other · #1914730
When exploring the final frontier any thing is possible dare to push the limits.

When exploring the final frontier any thing is possible dare to push the limits.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I know how some times you like to kill the current character but i must ask you to at least give them a way out before throwing them into the flames.
Try to wright more than a few paragraphs and and at least try to get you're grammar and spelling correct i know I'm helpless at it but at least I'm trying.
PLEASE NO scant of water sports will not touch it with a 30ft pole; However Everything else is OK thought i timidly use that. :P
Don't be upset if i delete you're addition more often than not i will move it to another branch of the story or i might think its not ready for that sort of event to happen.
First i shall start with the two planes that i have forged together and leave the others to you i do hope that you enjoy it and add to it and liberally as you're mind can invent NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914730-Inter-dimensional-waltz