*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2228099-The-Secret-Freedom-Fighters-in-the-HQ-in-the-c
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Wasp
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1912109
Nicole starts "recruiting" servants, having snapped after Mina's vicious attack on her.
This choice: The Secret Freedom Fighters in the HQ, in the computer room.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Secret Freedom Fighters in the HQ, in the c...

    by: RBM5
Nicole cursed to herself as she could see them from the other side of the door once she entered the base, despite being in a former Freedom a Fighter HQ she had limited control over her nanites at the distance which meant she could only hypnotize them one at a time, luckily to female members had recently left and Shard would be all the too easy for her to hack which would mean he would be saved for last. With that process of elimination she had three remaining choices for who to target first.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Elias Acorn

2. Silver the Hedgehog

*Noteb*
3. Larry the Lynx

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RBM5 (UN: rbm5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wasp has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912109-Nicoles-Revenge/cid/2228099-The-Secret-Freedom-Fighters-in-the-HQ-in-the-c