*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196068-Marriage
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Open Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Marriage

    by: Unknown
Everything's Swell in Marriage!

         What started as a casual college affair between two popular students, Madison and Victor, eventually blossomed into a rather loving relationship between the young lovers. Madison and Victor met during a game of football on the second year of college- where Victor played as a quarterback and Madison was a cheerleader for the Powers Team. Victor as a 6'0 man, well built with prominent facial features. He was the crown jewel of the Powers Team and as such, carried the title of the most sought after bachelor in Powers University. Madison, altough she faced many temptations that could have changed her dramatically, by sticking to her active lifestyle, managed sto maintain her 130 pound body. Her physical appeareance allowed her to almost instantly climb the university's social ladder, joining the Powers University Cheerleaders drove her to the pinnacle of her social climb. Meeting Victor. Altough dating each other came as a natural product of being the university's social elite, the young power couple quickly fell in love with each other, sharing their intrests for exercise, fame and success.


         Despite her love for success, Madison seemed to acknowledge he social success as the most important one. Se remained a rather average student and opted yo major in Dance Studies, leaving the cheerleaders to persue activities in arts. Joining the Drama and Dance Body didn't lead to falling out of grace in the circles of the university's social elite. On the contrary, the basic popular girl, had become a ballerina- soaring through the stage in a dream like style. In reality, she was a rather mediocre dancer but her looks were enough. Victor on the other hand, opted for Buisness Studies but mainly focused on his football- keeping Buisness as a backup plan. Coach said he had a bright future in the big leagues.

         An so, after 4 years of college the young couple, deeply in love celebrated their completion of studies together. Neither could imagine life without each other. Thus Victor, only a month after graduation proposed to his young goddess and the two lovers made it official. The couple moved in together to start their lives and started preparing for the wedding.Soon though, there was trouble in paradise. Victor suffered a major accident during a friendly game and became unable to play. Tragic, is it not? His caring fiance cared for him and the two bonded even more during his rest. Even though Victor could not participate in the big leagues, he continues to exercise regularly and maintained his refined body. The two, through numerous disagreements came to completion of the wedding plans.

         Victor managed to get a good job by paring with some college buddies and founding a sports betting gig. That allowed- after a year of Victor's hard work- for Madison to run wild in planning a quite extravagant wedding. The 130 pound angelic dancer walked down the aisle and met the hands of her dream husband. She, and her 185lbs statue of a man, exchanged vows and pledged eternal love and companionship. The wedding to remain in history was followed by a glamorous honeymoon in Greek Aegean Isles, where the husband and wife tried all sorts of water sports, explored the ancient ruins of a long forgotten civilization and bathed under the Mediterannean Sun.

         Upon return, Victor continues working setting a new goal of moving out of the house they were renting and building their own house to live in. In contrast to Victor's career success, Madison struggled to find employment and was getting rather desparate. Only 2 months after the wedding, the young wife found herself trapped in an endless cycle of -House to Gym- and wanted to get a job to change scenary. Will she succeed in her persuits, or will the inability to do so bring new worries to the fit lady?

[This chapted does not contain any weight gain but works as the gateway to the new choices]

You have the following choices:

1. Madison fails to get a job

2. Madison finds a job

*Noteb*
3. Something diffrent

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/3196068-Marriage