*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1923281-Spring-Break-Caribbean-Style
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1911783
Madison is starting college and many new experiences, but some may expand her waistline.
This choice: Freshman year spring break  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Spring Break, Caribbean Style

    by: crazygary
"And if you would direct your attention out the left of the aircraft, ladies and gentlemen, you will now be able to see your destination, the beautiful island of Aruba." Madison was thrilled, a whole week in Aruba, just her, Cassi, and Greg! They were going to have an amazing time. Madison's parents had booked them all to stay at a beautiful, all-inclusive resort, right on the beach.

"On behalf of Carib-Air, I would like to welcome you all to Queen Beatrix International Airport. The local time is 14:50, with a pleasant temperature of 26 degrees. If you would, please remain seated with seat-belts fastened until we have made our way to the gate. Thank you for choosing Carib-Air. See you all soon!" Madison and Cassi chattered excitedly, while Greg began to gather his belongings from under the seat. Glancing to his left from this bent-over position, he got a direct view of Madison's pudgy tummy, which formed two medium-sized rolls as she sat, pushing over her seat-belt.

If Greg had to guess just then, he would probably reckon that his girlfriend had succeeded in gaining the classic "freshman" 15 pounds twice over by this point, and her increased weight was beginning to be quite evident. Cassi, on the other hand, was looking slim as ever. She had managed to avoid any gain from her consumption of alcohol through regular exercise, and unlike Madison, Cassi avoided the drunken post-party grease-bombs that are so popular with college students

Within an hour, the trio were in a brightly painted taxi-cab making their way windily to the hotel through the busy and bustling Barcadero neighborhood. As Greg and Cassi became transfixed on the colorful street-life of the Island-city, Madison was focused on digging into the second of a pair of jumbo-empanadas she had bought outside the airport.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 crazygary (UN: crazygary at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
online180 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1911783-Madisons-Freshman-15/cid/1923281-Spring-Break-Caribbean-Style