*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The new girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908630-Aserath-your-hearts-desire/cid/1488577-The-new-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1908630
Our tale is about Aserath and how her power made this family happy to be someone else
Chapter #1

The new girl

    by: Nia night
Our tale is about how a being from another world changed the lives of the people she met. And ended up bringing each of them happiness in ways they could have never imagined

A mysterious portal opened up in a snow filled land.Out of that portal emerged a young girl weaken to the brink of fainting , from the unknown causes that had forced her here. Half dead and barley breathing , when by a storke luck she collapsed on the foot steps of the heart family.And not even five minutes after she collapsed a women opened the door.

oh dear whats happend to you the women said , we have to get her inside ren , rei hurry come and help.dont worry dear its going to be okay shae said with great concern.*and so for the next 2 hours they worked non stop to help the mysterious girl recover* okay kids we've done all we can do you two go to sleep , be careful not to wake up the twins on your way ok said their mom. k ren and rei replied.And as they went to sleep the mother found a around the girl neck that said Aserath.could that be her name she thought ,well i guess it can wait sleep well dear see you in the morning she said to the girl as she went to bed.

You have the following choice:

1. A morning full of surprise's


Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nia night (UN: soulnight85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nia night has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908630-Aserath-your-hearts-desire/cid/1488577-The-new-girl