*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1706958-Oh-yes-mommy-it-feels-great-the-pleasur
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: "Oh yes, mommy, it feels great, the pleasure doesn't stop!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Oh yes, mommy, it feels great, the pleasur...

    by: Glacia
Violet couldn't answer her mother's question as she was rather enveloped in her own pleasure, feeling the juices push and slosh inside her, blowing her up into a bigger and bigger ball of pleasure. The most she could do was moan erotically and continue to chew the magical gum that was causing all this. Scarlett watched with curious eyes, focusing on Violet's face and expressions. She could easily tell Violet was thoroughly enjoying what the gum was doing, and it only took a slight poke in her belly to confirm. She further watched, absentmindedly rubbing Violet's expansive belly, and thinking about how sensitive her daughter must be.

*She looks so...vulnerable...* she thought as the rubbing slightly intensified. *If only I was like that too, maybe we could both be...* her thought swiftly stopped as she shook such an idea from her mind and realized how much she was caressing her daughter's belly. How badly she wanted to do things with Violet! Such wonderful, pleasurable things! If only she could find somewhere to take Violet and play with her to her heart's content. Maybe even keep her a blueberry...

"Violet, honey, I'm going to roll you, okay?" Scarlett announced. Violet didn't even respond as she was too lost in her hazy, horny thoughts. Scarlett then began to push her daughter away from the Juicing Room and towards another large-looking room that read "Berry Storage Chamber. Full Vacancy". There wasn't much to it, a large room with slightly padded floors, but it was just what Scarlett wanted as she closed the door behind her and rolled Violet into an exposed position. Oh the possibilities that lay ahead of her!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Scarlett starts to "play" with Violet's body

2. Scarlett pleasures herself

*Noteb*
3. Violet suddenly Orgasms

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Glacia (UN: glaciaberry2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1706958-Oh-yes-mommy-it-feels-great-the-pleasur