*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. ScarlettBlue99
  2. Scarlett Beauregarde
  3. Who?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1479596-ScarlettBlue99
by Glacia
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1900674
A Unique Fetish Grab bag featuring Violet Beauregarde and Female Co.
This choice: Pre-Factory - Scarlett's Internet History at dA  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

ScarlettBlue99

    by: Unknown
ScarlettBlue99 is a frequent visitor to deviantART, a website that engages in a rich art community. For ScarlettBlue99, real name Scarlett Beauregarde, it is something a little more "deviant". Her young daughter has always been pressured by her to be the best, as it keeps her dark thoughts at bay. On her account, however, her daughter is a character invented by her, primarily to be turned into a blueberry. Violet Beauregarde, otherwise known on the site as "VB" to avoid her finding out, is nothing more than a blueberry girl, who she and other people draw to their liking. She has been a small blueberry, a big blueberry, a planet sized blueberry, a tracksuited blueberry, a blueberry in just a pair of panties, a blueberry schoolgirl, an underaged blueberry stripper and even popped by certain people who were into it. And Scarlett was into anything blueberry in her online world. Scarlett herself was a fan of being blueberried, and on various occasions is partnered with Violet in their drawings. It was just a question of how much blueberry could she take before she finally decided to do something about it.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Glacia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1900674-The-First-Three/cid/1479596-ScarlettBlue99