*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You think about your transformation
  2. Yes
  3. Something else
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/3095958-You-think-about-your-transformation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1898935
You've always been a pest to your mother. Now you pay the price!
This choice: You think about your transformation  •  Go Back...
Chapter #39

You think about your transformation

    by: C-129
You tried to focus on classwork, but every time you looked down to write, you could see your new boobs - front and center. They...they look great. You begin to wonder what'd it's going to be like, having to put on a bra to stop them from bouncing around, having to take a shower and clean them, having to go into the girl's locker room with the rest of them to change.

You felt very conflicted. Not in that you could think of negative things - it all seemed positive - but of your two now split gendered mind. I do get the opportunity to do what any other guy would dream of...but why care about that when this body is just so comfortable? So...right.

You looked to your right at Allie. Like, I was amazingly confident when talking with her...holding her...I never had that strength before. Was...was that because of this body?

Again, you looked down at your notebook and began paging through some of the earlier sections. They were way more detailed than any notes you took before. Some things that you didn't even remember from your classes were written in there... but now looking back you can remember them vividly. Right, and apparently I became smarter too? I didn't even notice it before, but in hindsight, yeah, all my classes felt way less annoying. Definitely gunna help with getting Mom off my back and giving me more time to game with Allie. My girlfriend...the prettiest girl in school who loves my body. Who loves...me.

Your two minds were starting to blend together near seamlessly. Nothing seemed wrong. Everything felt right.

So then...what's the problem?

You have the following choices:

1. Nothing.

2. Something's still off.

*Noteb*
3. The teacher breaks you out of your trance.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 C-129 (UN: creeperman123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/3095958-You-think-about-your-transformation