*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/UJCZLJMSF-Karen-has-a-problem-with-retroactive-changes?path_to=3461586
by Wokod
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897904
High school students find a dictaphone able to change reality
This choice: Karen messes even more!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Karen has a problem with retroactive changes.

    by: RoyalJelly
Karen held up a hand as she pursed her lips. "Hey, guys? I'm gonna take 5. I'll be right back." She felt a warm tingle of satisfaction as a member of her security team stood by her as she stood, accompanying her as she headed towards the VIP section of the restaurant.

"You okay, ma'am?" asked the hulking man. Karen was pretty sure his name was George, but never bothered to check. "We've got somebody handling the chair thing.

Karen shrugged, relishing the feeling of her massive breasts rising and falling. "I guess. Dunno how I feel, honestly. I've had plenty of guys cum when I touched them, but I think that's the first guy I've seen blow his load just from me talking. It's a weird experience."

"I wouldn't know," said George. Karen could never tell if he was joking or not, but gave a chuckle anyway.

"Either way, I'm fine. I really just needed to take a break, and that guy gave me the opportunity." Karen pushed open the door to the bathroom and ducked inside. "I'll be right back out. And uh. Don't listen in too close. It's gonna be a bit dramatic, if you know what I mean."

George nodded. "Understood."

Karen locked the bathroom door behind her and reached into her cleavage. She fumbled around a bit for the Dictaphone, pulled it out, and smiled.

She had lied to George, of course. She didn't need a bathroom break, she just wanted to try the device one more time. And while it was the first time that she'd made a man cum just by talking, she knew exactly how it made her feel.

It made her feel hot, mostly. Hot, wet, and turned on beyond belief. Fantasies flooded her head. If just talking about getting bigger could make men cream themselves, what if she had actually gotten bigger?

Heart racing, she pressed the record button.

"All those years ago, when I grew," she said, "My tits grew twice as big as they are now, and became so amazing that any man or woman who saw them would cum harder than anything else could make them cum, and they'd just keep cumming until an hour after I left them alone. Oh, and I grew strong enough to carry them around."

As she stopped recording, Karen's vision went dark. In the blackness, new memories stirred.

-------------

She was standing on stage, hands buried into her chest as the dean, her friends, and an audience of thousands watched her volleyball-sized tits continue to grow. Pleasure radiated out from her breasts in red-hot waves, seizing her body and all but paralyzing her. She could feel her muscles tense as she came, her mind too devoid of anything other than pleasure to feel embarrassed by the scene surrounding her. She could hear a scream of ecstasy as she watched, enraptured, as her breasts continued to grow. Karen was dimly aware of the fact that each breast had to weigh upwards of fifty pounds by now; she should be pinned to the ground, but if anything they felt lighter than they ever had. With each spasm that her full-body climax brought her, she could feel more power lancing through her muscles. Still her breasts continued to grow, her body flooding with pleasure and strength as she sank her hands into her own soft, yielding flesh. The sensation came to an end, leaving Karen with a sense of clarity in her mind and a ringing in her ears. She looked down at her own bust, gaping in awe.

Karen's boobs were bigger than the rest of her body. Hell, a single one of her breasts was larger than her body was just five minutes ago. The space before her was entirely filled by her own firm, perfect, yoga-ball tits. Mouth agape, she gave them a heft and let them drop. She staggered forward as the several hundred pounds of flesh threw her off balance. Karen felt her foot catch on something warm and fleshy as she fell forward, her head missing the dean's podium by inches. She remained unharmed, however, as her massive, pillowy bust absorbed the brunt of the impact. The feeling of her landing on top of her own colossal tits sent another shockwave of pleasure through her. The ringing in her ears was beginning to fade; she could hear the wood of the stage crack beneath her weight as she let out a moan. The sudden mortification she felt from having orgasmed in public, the shock of her being big enough to cause property damage, and the undeniable arousal that those two facts brought with them, wasn't what caught her attention, though. It was the sound that pervaded the entire auditorium.

It sounded like Karen had stepped into an orgy of demons. Male and female voices joined together in raucous, rapturous unison, moaning and screaming in incoherent pleasure. Shocked, Karen brought herself to her feet. As she looked behind her, she recoiled in disgust as she saw the dean, partially obscured by her massive breasts, lying flat on his back writhing as he panted. The tent in his pants, along with the dark spot that was rapidly expanding from it, told Karen all she needed to know. Everyone in the auditorium was cumming as hard as she had. The difference was, they weren't stopping.

"H--hello?" she asked the wall of noise in front of her. It was beginning to grow unbearable. "I--is anyone still able to hear me?"

"I--oh god Karen." Karen looked over to see Jess, one of her first friends at college, on the ground, bucking her hips into the air. She'd shoved a hand down her pants, clearly knuckle-deep inside herself. "I--your tits, I--oh ffffuck!"

"Wh--no! Gross!" Karen fought to maintain her balance as she took a few horrified steps back. Her new body was strong enough to support her weight, but learning how to stay upright was still a challenge. She was carrying several times her old body weight around on her chest, a fact which the the floor made readily apparent as it groaned loudly in protest beneath her thudding footfalls. Panicked tears began to stream down Karen' face as she tried to keep her composure. She had no idea what was happening. Was this some kind of terrorist attack? It would explain why it was affecting everyone, but it didn't explain why she was the only one to grow or stop cumming. Whatever it was, she knew that she needed to get out there. What was more, she needed to save as many people

In a haze, she took a series of tentative steps towards Jess. She knelt down. Karen underboob began pressing down on Jess' body, making the incapacitated woman let out a ragged scream of mind-shattering bliss. Karen recoiled, falling backwards onto her ass as her colossal tits slammed against her body, sending her careening into the floor. Her whole body heaved in panicked sobs as she scrambled back to her feet.

"Guys," she said, trying not to blubber, "Jess, please, we need to get out of here before whatever's happening--"

As Karen searched for the right words to say next, she could hear a sudden, coherent undercurrent of words amid the obscene wall of sound that crushed in around her.

Tits.

Boobs.

Breasts.

Goddess.

Karen blinked a couple of times as the world started to make sense again. Her sobbing stopped, and a sensual heat began to form in her crotch. It wasn't a terrorist attack or some kind of psychic disaster that had caused the crowd to cum. It was her boobs. These people hadn't been orgasming along with her. They had been--and still were--orgasming for her. Karen's heart began to pound harder as her horrified weeping slowly morphed into a lustful grin. This was her greatest sexual fantasy come true.

Karen knew that she couldn't stay here for too long, however. Security would be by to see what was happening, and eventually somebody would find out about her. She needed to move before that happened. Letting her impulses take control, she stepped forward with rapidly-growing confidence as she discovered how to keep her balance in spite of her new, glorious rack. She bent down over the Dean, relishing the curious gurgle that escaped his mouth as her heavy breasts pressed down on him, threatening to crush his mind and body alike. She rooted around in his pockets, trying to ignore the cum stains that were rapidly saturating his pants, then grabbed his wallet and keys. She walked backstage. A tall, burly security guard was rounding the corner.

"Ma'am are you al--oh god oh god oh--" he began before falling to his knees, a massive bulge springing to life in his pants in the blink of an eye. Karen smirked as she stepped over his body. She considered taking the opportunity to take advantage of the immobilized man's throbbing cock, but decided against it. That could wait. She walked into the parking lot, feeling the warm summer sun on her bare, colossal chest, and clicked the Dean's keys. A pickup near the entrance, its size belying a decided insecurity on the Dean's part, let out a quick honk of its horn. Karen strode over towards it, her footfalls slamming into the ground with each step. She opened the door and slid into the driver's seat, sitting as far back as she could to try and fit her new body into the car. The horn let out a series of honks as her immense bust pressed into it. Frustrated, Karen slammed the seat back with all her might, breaking whatever mechanism that let it slide. With her arms and legs nearly fully extended, barely capable of reaching the steering wheel or gas pedal now that she had a metric ton of boobage between her and them, she turned the car on and threw it into reverse. The shocks groaned beneath her weight as she edged out of the parking space. With a smile, she shifted into drive, leaving the parking lot and into her new life.

---------

In the present, Karen let out a sensuous moan, unaware of the fact that the memories of her new life were overwriting the old ones. As the mental movie continued to play, she had no idea that she was once a librarian, a bikini model, or a porn star. All she could remember now was what came in the days following her graduation. She had embarked on a months-long spree of--
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RoyalJelly (UN: royaljelly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wokod has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897904-The-dictaphone/cid/UJCZLJMSF-Karen-has-a-problem-with-retroactive-changes?path_to=3461586