*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Arriving at the Island
  2. Where to start.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896042-A-boy-in-the-girls-dorm/cid/1712572-Arriving-at-the-Island
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Writing.Com · #1896042
You are in the Yugioh universe going into duel academy with some strange events
This choice: Arriving at the Island.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Arriving at the Island

    by: Froslad
The plane had just landed, and me Julie had departed.
"Hey Froslad, lets head over to our dorm." Julie came out with randomly, "We can get moved in, and all academy provided items are already in the room."
I smiled, pulled out that device, a duel device, I was given, "Okay," I agreed, and looked up, "According to this, I'm in that dorm over there."
Julie looked confused for a second after following my finger, which was pointing to a nearby dorm, "You too, I'm in that dorm. Room J5."
I scrolled though I lodging details, "Me two," I said smiling excitedly, and she had a wider smile than Cheshire Cat and though and arm around my neck, and dragged me. We got into the dorm, seeing the stairs, "Race you to our room," and she was off.
"I excitable," I sighed with a brief laugh, and followed behind her.

Room J5 was on the right side of the fifth floor. The door was ajar, so I pressed it open. Inside was a large luxurious room, with two big beds, equally big wardrobe (from this perspective), two computers, two bathroom, each looking fully stocked, other various things like furniture and cupboards, and a Julie. She had already gotten changed, she was now posing in front of a mirrior, in the obelisk blue uniform. "I've got to say, that suites you."
She turned around, "You mean that?" she asked feeling flattered. "Yes, you do look cute in it."
She looked extremely happy, "Come on Froslad, lets see you in your," she said jumping in joy, and pointing a box on your bed.
A faint smile formed, but it was not to last, I opened the box, I was shock stiff, embarrassed and unable to move. Julie laughed.
"What am I going to do!?" You ask offended and confused.
"Put it on," she stopped laughing to say, before breaking out into laughing again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Refuse to put it on

*Noteb*
2. Put it on

*Noteb*
3. Put it on, and have Julie help you

4. Someone comes in

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Froslad (UN: astrolight at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Stardust has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1896042-A-boy-in-the-girls-dorm/cid/1712572-Arriving-at-the-Island