*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2092716-Go-over-to-the-hospital-to-find-your-body
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1895450
You are a teenager and looked forward to life when you are killed. What's a spirit to do?
This choice: Go over to the hospital to find your body.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go over to the hospital to find your body.

    by: Unknown
Not wanting to risk the chance of losing your body you decide to hurry to the hospital to find it. You could just fly there as a ghost, but there is something about being in Janice's body that makes you want to stay inside it. Who knows? Maybe it's the fact that you're older now, or that you miss the feeling of a warm body. So in the end you decide to jog your way to the hospital, it's quite a trip but Janice clearly works out. The distance is nothing to worry about and soon you arrive at the hospital.

Heading inside you can see the place is busy, doctors and nurses are walking around in a hurry, people are sitting down or get called away by doctors. You need to find your body. It's probably lying somewhere in the ER. But how would you know where to look? You look at the receptionist, you could tell her you're your mother and ask where you are. That might do the trick. But there might be a chance she would find out you're not your mother, In that case you might just want to take over one of the nurses or doctor's around. You always wanted to become a nurse when you were young. Or you could just have some fun and take over one of the other patients here.

You have the following choices:

1. Ask the receptionist where your body is.

2. Take over one of the doctors or nurses.

3. Take over one of the patients.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2092716-Go-over-to-the-hospital-to-find-your-body