*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Possess the blond woman.
  2. female
  3. beggining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2027811-Possess-the-blond-woman
by thonan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Ghost · #1895450
You are a teenager and looked forward to life when you are killed. What's a spirit to do?
This choice: Possess the blond woman.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Possess the blond woman.

    by: Unknown
If someone should be available then it would be the woman that hit you with her car. Floating behind her you can see she's trying CPR on your body. Sadly it wouldn't work with your spirit being out here. You then dive straight into the woman's body, the next you know you feel your body moving spastic as you try to take control of the body.

Then it's all over and you're leaning over your own body, your lips touching your former lips breathing air inside of your lifeless body. You stand up straight looking yourself over. Your hands which were perfectly pale are tanned with fake fingernails, your long blond hair hangs over your shoulder, certainly extensions. You're wearing a very short tank top revealing your tanned stomach with a piercing in your belly button. On your legs you're wearing skinny jeans emphasizing your but and on your feet are a pair of high heeled sandals.

You can't see your face from this position but judging from the rest of your body you can only say you're one hot girl.

It's only then that you notice a few people running over to you, they're distraught at the sight of your former body lying on the ground. You can see someone calling the emergency number. In the meantime you could get away, but should you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay and be a good girl.

2. Step inside the car and drive away.

*Noteb*
3. Take over somebody else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
thonan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1895450-Disembodied/cid/2027811-Possess-the-blond-woman