*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2577391-Vivian-Tanner---AIDS-Victim
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1891761
Humanity has an interesting relationship with another race. 4,780+ Views
This choice: Vivian Tanner  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Vivian Tanner - AIDS Victim

    by: BIG BAD WOLF is Howling
Vivian could see the man, his eyes wild as he looked at her. His smile, chilling. His hands upon her, her pants pulled off, and his down. His mouth, pressed against hers, as something else went in her. She tried to scream, but was unable to. She tried to will herself to not see, tried to close her eyes, tried to fight, but unable to. Then -

Then Vivian's eyes opened up, as she bolted upright, a scream in her throat.

A hand placed itself upon her. She jerked away, only to see who had touched her. It was Zir, her Reptilian friend and co-worker, not to mention roommate, as well as the reason that she was still alive.

"I saw him again," Vivian gasped out. "I could feel him, all over. I could even feel his-"

"It's alright," Zir said, as she held onto the human. "You're safe. He can never harm you again."

"I know," said Vivian. "You ate him to protect me."

"I only wish that I'd been there sooner," said Zir.

Vivian looked around. The place she was at wasn't work. It was the hospital. "What's going on?"

"You passed out at work," said Zir. "You've been out for at least a day."

"The supervisor isn't going to like that," said Vivian.

"He's the reason you're still alive," said Zir. "You would have fell face-first into a fryer, if he hadn't grabbed you in time. I doubt that you'd wish to be served up that way."

Vivian chuckled. "Whipped cream with cherries, that's how I want to go."

Zir smiled. "I'll keep that in mind, the next time we do some food-play."

"So, what happened?" Vivian asked.

Zir frowned. "Well, I'm afraid that there's some bad news."

"That bastard got me pregnant, and they've only detected it just now," said Vivian.

Zir shook her head. "You have Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome."

Vivian blinked. "AIDS?"

Zir nodded. "They just pulled that bastard's medical records, shortly after they found out that you had it, and I told them that you'd only had sex the one time, and it was with that bastard, and not in a good way obviously. He had it, and the doctor's guess that he must have given it to you when he raped you."

Vivian laid back down. "He didn't just rape me; he killed me. Dead girl walking, that's me."

"That's negativity talking Viv," said Zir. "With treatment, you could live a normal lifespan of seventy plus years."

"But who would want to marry me, or have children with me, knowing what it is I have," said Vivian. "I don't want my children to have it."

"There's treatments you can take to prevent your children from getting it," said Zir. "Of course, there's always adoption."

"I'd of been better off dead," Vivian muttered. "Just put me in the frying pan already."

Zir gently squeezed Vivian's wrist. "I'm going to call that the shock talking, and not an actual request for me to eat you," she said. "I won't eat you unless you honestly want me to."

Vivian looked at her, and sighed. "I guess I'm having a hard time taking it in. I wanted to be a feisty old woman when my time came. I wanted to have plenty of children. I wanted to get married. There's a lot of things I wanted and-"

"You can still have them," said Zir. "Remember back in school, when I was taking my Human consumption classes, at how nervous we both were, when you were picked to be my practice meal?"

"I remember," said Vivian. "Names in a bowl, and you pulled my name out."

"You remember how we sat down together, to try to figure things out, and how we decided to talk about something else instead?" Zir asked.

Vivian nodded. "Helped me to relax."

Zir smiled. "Same here. Then, when we did it, I found that I liked your taste, and that you liked being in my stomach."

Vivian blushed. "Yeah."

"Then we started playing around, using different condiments and such," said Zir. "Some I thought complimented you, and others didn't."

"Never do wasabi again," said Vivian. "Even I had issues with it."

"Then, when you took those rock climbing classes, you designated me as your Predator, in the event of an accident," said Zir. "That was one of the happiest moments I've had with you."

"I knew that you'd enjoy me if something happened," said Vivian.

"Now, Viv, I'm asking for you to do me a favor," said Zir. "I want you to live, not just for me, Zirarne Lizar, but for yourself, Vivian Tanner."

Vivian smiled as she looked at her friend. "You've always had a convincing manner about you."

"Hard to be a good Predator otherwise," Zir said, with a chuckle. "That being said, if you want, I could ask the doctor to come in with the forms needed to classify you as Hospital Food."

Vivian chuckled. "Might as well. I wouldn't want to cut into your allowed quota of humans."

Zir smiled. "I'm glad that you've decided to try to live."

"You'll be there if I need you?" Vivian asked.

Zir gave her a lick. "Always."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Later the next day, at Work

*Noteb*
2. Later, at Home

*Noteb*
3. Later, Vivian's family arrives.

*Noteb*
4. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is Howling (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is Howling has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891761-The-Reptilian-Chronicles/cid/2577391-Vivian-Tanner---AIDS-Victim