*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gracie
  2. Female
  3. Who's in Servitude
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/3108032-Gracie
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1887665
In a world where one can be a tickle slave how do people fit in it all. You decide
This choice: Gracie:20, Native American girl with a nice figure. Wearing a red armband  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Gracie

    by: Agrika
Gracie walked out of the shop, with a red armband in her hand.
"Holy shit," Liv exclaimed. "You're actually doing this."
"I told you, I never back out of a dare. I hope you won't either."
"I'm good for my end if you're good for yours."
Gracie really was good for hers. A weekend of tickle servitude even seemed... thrilling. Not to mention that if she went through with it and became the tickle servant of a stranger, Liv would then be her tickle servant for a week!
All that was left to do was to put on that armband. The mall this time of the day seemed a good place for that. It was mostly people her age, which was good. She really didn't want some old pervert to tickle her for two days. Of course, once she put it on there was no telling who would "capture" her, so she had to be strategic about the location. She chose the entrance to the local Decathlon: a busy place with a lot of fit and attractive people.
A downside was that it was really close to the shop. Suddenly, when they were there, she certainly didn't feel that confident about the whole thing. But there was no backing down now, especially with Liv ready to tease at the slightest show of weakness.
It was silly, but she still expected it to feel different, once she put it on. It didn't, of course. It was just a red armband, an innocuous piece of clothing. She was wearing jeans, a dark green T-shirt - and a red armband. Nothing to see here, right? Except people knew what it meant, they knew what they could do...
They didn't though. A few people noticed it, but no one approached her. She even saw a guy who was also wearing one. He waved at her, then went his own way. After a while, Liv got bored and wanted to go eat something, but Gracie didn't want to move. She said she'd be back in half an hour, but she hadn't been gone a few minutes, when Gracie was approached by...

You have the following choices:

1. a strange man

2. a strange woman

*Noteb*
3. someone she knew

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Agrika (UN: agrika at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/3108032-Gracie