*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/2933136-Tristan-17-American-short-brown-hair-averag
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1887665
In a world where one can be a tickle slave how do people fit in it all. You decide
This choice: Tristan, 17, American, short brown hair, average hight, and blue eyes (10 years)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tristan, 17, American, short brown hair, averag...

    by: tomahu
Tristan was walking back from school, it was pleasant sunny day around 3 pm. Suddenly from around the corner ran a group of masked strangers carrying bags of cash.
One of them dressed in very similar checkered shirt to the teenager threw one of the smaller bags at him. Surprised by both the situation and impact of heavy bags.
A moment later before the boy managed to get up and process what happened he heard someone shouting.
"I GOT HIM, ONE OF THEM FELL OVER!"
Next thing he knew was being pinned to the ground, tied up and blindfolded.

Later when he got untied in the cell he was informed that he is considered one of the men that robbed the bank and tickled few of the workers unconscious.
As the court decided you are being given 10 years sentence as tickle slave of the women that caught you who is:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 tomahu (UN: tomahu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
californasun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1887665-World-of-Tickle-Servitude/cid/2933136-Tristan-17-American-short-brown-hair-averag