*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Football team
  2. A tiny life
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/2227200-Football-team
Rated: GC · Interactive · Sports · #1884199
You are a tiny on a sports team where jocks and coaches pic on you
This choice: Football team  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Football team

    by: Unknown
The football team. You only picked the worst sport in High school to try and become popular: however your plan backfired when the coach said you would be the water boy. Being the water boy you have to wash the teams uniforms, jockstraps, and the equipment. Since you are the water boy it gives the players an excuse to torment and bully you. Today was the last game of the season, and you knew the players were going to torture you before and after the game. You thought back to the first game of the season when the coach told you that you were going to be the water boy, and you thought back to the sadistic faces the players showed when they heard that. During the game while you were filling up the water bottles one of the players sat his ginormous butt on you, and farted making you smell it until the coach told him to get in and take the centers place. You thought to yourself I hope that doesn't happen again. Well you were wrong. After your team won the game the coach told the team to hit the showers and for you to go wash the teams uniforms, and he went to his office and left for the night, leaving your with the players. When you walked out of the coach's office the players had all stripped naked and threw their dirty jockstraps at you, and said they want them to smell minty fresh, and if their not this will happen to you everyday after practice and the games. Before you knew what was going on, the player grabbed you and sat on you with his hairy globes. You were stuck in his crack and he farted making you smell it up. You took his warning to heart and didn't mess with anything. You weren't picked on all year until when you washed their jockstraps and as a prank put Nare hair remover in the crotch area and put itching powder in their pants that why you knew you were going to be tortured. An hour before the game the players started arriving, and put their jockstraps and pants on before realizing what you did. You started running when one of them spotted you, and told his friend to grab you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get away

2. Get captured

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
The Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884199-Giant-Sports/cid/2227200-Football-team