*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pussy- How bad could it be?
  2. Jenna comes back
  3. A New Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/3446885-Pussy--How-bad-could-it-be
by Sekiko
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1881103
You are a tiny guy and receive a scholarship to an all-female college mysteriously.
This choice: Pussy- How bad could it be?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pussy- How bad could it be?

    by: THETPS
" Hear me out," you answered" I will never want get sweaty or feel the stink of you ass."

" That means you want to go into my pussy." Jenna said with a grim on her face." Why don't you just say it? I know you are a perv."

before you could say anything, she grabbed you and place you on her pussy, after looking at her shaved pussy. She began to rub you up and down, with some moans, you know that she is liking the feeling you give to her.

After a while of moaning, you felt her stop, maybe she is finished. and you decide to get off when suddenly her finger pressed hard on you and stuffed you inside her pussy. Being pushed up and down, you felt the wet and the strength of her pussy. She then pulled you out " You know what, you actually made me felt good. now I think I should go to class. So will you stay in my panties or stay inside the pussy for the whole day if I can hold you in there?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 THETPS (UN: thetps1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sekiko has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881103-A-Tiny-Guy-in-a-Female-College/cid/3446885-Pussy--How-bad-could-it-be