*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880673-Adventure-Time-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1767883-A-science-experiment-gone-wrong
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1880673
Fatten up your favorite characters from the show "Adventure Time"!
This choice: A science experiment gone wrong  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A science experiment gone wrong

    by: Unknown
It was another beautiful day in the Candy Kingdom and the ruler of the candy people was in her lab working on one of her many experiments. Princess Bubblegum was engaged in her research with her lab rat Science in a cage next to her. Her current project was to create a compound that would allow her to no longer require sleep so she could run the Candy Kingdom and do her other experiments. She was concentrating on putting the right amount of candy matter in the mix and needed absolutely no distractions.

A knock on the door startled her as Peppermint Butler called out, "Your highness, you have visitors."

"Whuh?" She muttered, knocking over a beaker with a red compound accidentally into the mixture without her awareness. "I'll be right out." She responded. Bubblegum returned her attention to the substance without noticing the change. She added the final drop, stirred the mixture together and examined the product. She felt her eye lids get heavy and nearly dozed off but stopped herself and decided to test the compound. Bubblegum chugged the chemical and sighed. She let out a belch that surprised her and wondered if it worked. So far she didn't feel drowsy but it might be because she was so eager to see if her experiment worked.

"*Sigh* I guess I'll have to wait and see if there are any changes." She said to herself. Bubblegum decided now would be a good time to get up and see who was came to see her. Little did she know that her experiment had gone wrong and that instead of keeping her awake it would make her fatter. Her body would produce more fat cells, she would have a bigger appetite, and change over time. Just as she reached for the door knob she thought she felt something inside of her.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
ninja_man has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1880673-Adventure-Time-Weight-Gain-Story/cid/1767883-A-science-experiment-gone-wrong