*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/2471843-Become-the-calfs-mother-and-unbirth-it
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1871014
Walking along a road ends with either vore, unbirth, or anything else you can think of.
This choice: Become the calf's mother, and unbirth it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Become the calf's mother, and unbirth it.

    by: Ti
As you look more at the calf, you realize that you and it are the same. You've both been abandoned and left behind by those who you once trusted and thought cared for you. And you know that while you can survive out in your own, this young calf needs a mother to survive. And that's when it clicked to you. You knew exactly what to do even if you never done it before.

You look into the calf's eyes before saying these words to it.
"I'm going to be your new mom." You tell it before taking off your underwear and siting down and going into the same position as a women would when she is giving birth. You gently put your hands around its face and then eased it closer to your exposed womenhood. You momentarily pause and think about what you're about to do. You remember seeing it from a video of someone you knew about how they unbirthed their dog after it gotten hurt and couldn't make it to a vet in time. She said it was tough and pleasurable experience but still brought in the pup she had. And the miraculous thing was that the dog was healed after staying inside. Yet you wonder, will it be the same for you and this calf?

"I got this far, not going to turn back now." You tell yourself before easing the calf's nose to your vagina. At first there was resistance, but then came the stretching and allowing. You could feel the weak but still shaking young cow begin to travel up your birth canal and squeeze its body inside. You are panting and struggling to keep it together as even though you are stretched very wide, the pleasure it gives off is extraordinary. You soon feel your own body start to bring the calf in more and more, like it was greedily trying to swallow the cow itself. Though not keeping track, you do know that it was only a few minutes until you feel the last of the young cow's hooves be pulled in and go up to join the rest of its body in your womb. Leaving you breathing rapidly and feeling very full.

Looking down at your belly, you can only guess that you look as big as a women pregnant with 4. And the weird part is that your belly looks completely round, no bulges appearing on your skin. But as exhaustion form this task kicks in, you let go of such thoughts and fall asleep out in the open.

Unaware of the changes soon to come for doing this.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your body responds by becoming massively curvy

2. You take on some of the calf's qualities

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ti (UN: personad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1871014-On-the-Road-Vore-and-Unbirth/cid/2471843-Become-the-calfs-mother-and-unbirth-it