*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hinata Hyuga
  2. choose your girl
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness/cid/1340159-Hinata-Hyuga
by ccc
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1868300
Naruto girls get their feet pamper
This choice: Hinata  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hinata Hyuga

    by: ccc
ok let's choose the lucky slave:

Neji Hyuga: Hinata is angry at Neji for beating her in a match and telling her she still had a long way to go. Hinata will teach him respect courtesies from the Hyuga curse mark.

Sakura Haruno: after the great 4 ninja war. Naruto started dating Sakura which brooke Hinata's heart. but she knows is not Naruto's fault is fault of that slut Sakura. I mean Hinata's superior in every way better ninja, better woman, better boobs, better everything. now Hinata has a plan to show Sakura how inferior she really is.

Naruto Uzumaki: Hinata was very timid around Naruto because she secretly had a crush on him so when she finally got courage to tell him (battle with pain). she expected they started dating but as time went on Naruto seemed less and less interested. Hinata heart-broken decided to take revenge by making him all her's.

Kiba Inuzuka: Hinata was tire of Kiba's comment on her feet at the end of every of their missions comment's like. what's that prutid cheese smell oh is just hinata's feet or, hey Hinata you should buy something no human body part can smell like that. well if he dislikes her feet that much why just not shut about it. but it's ok cause Kiba is going to get the real stink of hinata's feet.

You have the following choices:

1. Neji

*Noteb*
2. Sakura

3. Naruto

4. Kiba

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ccc (UN: minatodson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ccc has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868300-Naruto-foot-fetish-madness/cid/1340159-Hinata-Hyuga