*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Imagine life without you
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868248-Imagine-life-without-you/cid/1339679-Imagine-life-without-you
Rated: · Interactive · Romance/Love · #1868248
A story of someone close to your heart
Chapter #1

Imagine life without you

    by: Jsieker
When you leave on that day. I will have to imagine my life without. You will be unreachable and far away. You will be untouchable. I will try to reach for you but you will be gone. I will try to hear you but your voice will be unheard. I will try and see you but my eyes will not see. I will touch you and my hands will be too far too reach. I will try to make love to you but our bodies will not connect.
When you are so far away please remember,our touch and the way you speak to me. I will try to Imagine you close to me and I will try and hear your voice and your touch. Imagining life without you will be stretching far beyond the oceans. Life without you will stir inside me and wonder what it would be like to hold you and kiss your beautiful lips. Remembering the very first kiss and your wonderful touch. I will try to remember but you will be so far away. When you are so far away think of me across the ocean and try not to cry. My tears will be flowing for you becasue of what I will miss.
On the ocean look out and see if you can remember me. I will also go down to the ocean and look for you. Miles and miles across the ocean. Imagining life without you will be a reach that will be unreachable.

THE END.

You've come to the end of the story. You can:

  1. Step back to the previous chapter.
  2. Start reading the story from the beginning.

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1868248-Imagine-life-without-you/cid/1339679-Imagine-life-without-you