*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. watch
  2. how will it be done
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858914-Ichigos-hypno-harem/cid/1418263-watch
by Hamn8r
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1858914
Ichigo Kurosaki hypnotizes girls to receive his own harem
This choice: watch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

watch

    by: Stardust
Ichigo was walking home from a hard and exhausted day at his school, then his sparring session with Grimmjow at Urahara's. The Espada returned a couple weeks ago, but didn't wanna kill Ichigo anymore, but rather just fight him. Urahara offered Grimmjow a home in exchange that he doesn't use his Resurreccioun when not in a safe place. Ichigo had regained his powers about a week before Grimmjow returned.
When he finally arrived home Isshin came from no where and attack Ichigo.
Ichigo easily could have dodge him instead he just counter attacked before Isshin did rendering him unconscious.
He went up to his room with his dinner.
When he got up to his room, Rukia came out of his wardrobe (she was on patrol).
He saw a small box on his bed and picked it up.
"It came earlier and it was addressed to you," Rukia said.
He opened it and saw a watch. underneath it was a note.
It read:
Dear Ichigo.
I have sent you this watch because you will use it best because of your high spiritual pressure and you need to lighten up. This watch can make any female become you slave by pointing the watch at them, and pressing the red button on the side, and you can alter there body by thinking about the change and then target them with the watch. This watch can only be seen by people who can see ghosts. This watch has no effect on male people.

It was not signed by any one.
He put it on a turned to Rukia who was eating she stopped to ask what it was, but was interrupted by him pressing the button.
A red lazer shot from the watch and hit Rukia in the chest where her heart was knocking her over.
He saw her stand up while her chest doubled in size to a D-cup.
She ran up to him and hugged him hard crushing her new chest between them making Ichigo blush. "What would you like me to do Master Ichigo?" she asked him in a be-loving tone.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Stardust (UN: hydress at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Hamn8r has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1858914-Ichigos-hypno-harem/cid/1418263-watch